Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Talk!

Reviews

Cool Dirty Talk!

Yes, that's right DIRTY TALK!

After reading some threads or should I say many threads lately and most of the posts have some sort of sexual innuendos!! attached...

Do you enjoy exchanging dirty talk! Do you find it embarrassing! Or discusting! Do you think it's the key to adventure and does it help you achieve your ultimate goal (sexually)

Some find it erotic or sexually stimulating...
    Last edited by 007; 08-01-13 at 00:53.
    "To be or not to be, that is the question..."

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to F007 For This Useful Post:

A M I N A (12-01-13), Amanda Babe (09-01-13), curvyirishgirl katie (12-01-13), hornyd (12-01-13), luigi (08-01-13), mymann (08-01-13), Sexy Fernanda (08-01-13)

Reviews

Feck off. That suit?

Meh I ain't overly fond on dirty talk to be honest. Doesn't do anything for me.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

mymann (08-01-13)

It depends in which succumstance.. Myself l does love Party favors (though l a'm not a drinker nor a Smoker..lol..). Talking dirty about a wild party is always a huge turn on..yes it turns me own. Parties are sexy and sweaty. While having sex, dirty talk to him about the sexy things you’d do to him if both of us were at a crowded club and everyone else was too busy to notice the dirty things we’re doing to each other, that turns me on...there l come...

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Yes, that's right DIRTY TALK!

After reading some threads or should I say many threads lately and most of the posts have some sort of sexual innuendos!! attached...

Do you enjoy exchanging dirty talk! Do you find it embarrassing! Or discusting! Do you think it's the key to adventure and does it help you achieve your ultimate goal (sexually)

Some find it erotic or sexually stimulating...
    Last edited by La Toya; 08-01-13 at 01:08.
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to La Toya For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (09-01-13), Hagane00 (08-01-13), mymann (08-01-13), UKHeather (08-01-13)

I have a very explicit mind and see an innuendo in every thing but refrain from posting it due to the nature of most threads and people may not like it, but then again this is my job and on here I do not feel the need personally to interact with people on a personal level as I am a very private person and cringe sometime at some of the responses to threads.

In my personal live I am completely different and can hold a stimulating conversation with any person from any walk of life whether they be superior to me or not , but that is not what I am here for so Yes i do love to talk dirty and have my sexual mind challenged in the same way.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Desirable Encounters (08-01-13), Hagane00 (08-01-13), mymann (08-01-13)

Reviews

Never ,just sweet talk if at all, just be quiet and savor the moment,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mymann For This Useful Post:

La Toya (08-01-13)

l am always turned on regarding to dirty talks...its just like watching the Mr. and Mrs Smith Sexy Therapy..here its more really we yet we are not in HollyWood in a moveie Studio...there we go...

Quote Originally Posted by mymann View Post
    Never ,just sweet talk if at all, just be quiet and savor the moment,
    Last edited by La Toya; 08-01-13 at 01:20.
    "

12. The Following User Says Thank You to La Toya For This Useful Post:

mymann (08-01-13)

Reviews

I will never say Womble on here ever again that is for sure.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (08-01-13)

Reviews

Might be an idea to share something about yourself in your OP 007 instead of just firing off questions.
    For instance, when you're taking a lady from behind, do you like to smack her ass and say in a Connery accent..

(Sat.NightLive reference, probably lost, sorry)
    ..or do you like her to talk to you like you're Bond etc.
    Not having a go, just a suggestion.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by La Toya View Post
    l am always turned on regarding to dirty talks...its just like watching the Mr. and Mrs Smith Sexy Therapy..here its more really we yet we are not in HollyWood in a moveie Studio...there we go...
    Will have to remember that,
    but you can always remind me,

No worry darling...l will soon get focused just mean while in Central Africa/Cameroon as we had just finished carrying the research on Malaria which has been successfull history in a WHO/FDA etc.....so Friday back home in Munich..thank god...then a week holiday..l don't know what he is singing yet l like the rythmes..there we goes as they all speake french and native langeuage here so no bother...there we goes though its where the Prince of Zamunda was produced..yet l love the technology system...yet l am aborigines and Amharig origines yet l like the music l mean really rythms..and here we have them!

Quote Originally Posted by mymann View Post
    Will have to remember that,
    but you can always remind me,
    Last edited by La Toya; 08-01-13 at 01:45.
    "

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to La Toya For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (08-01-13), mymann (08-01-13)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast