Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dingle boys :D

Good to hear you enjoyed it Stephanie, if you liked Dingle then you'd love Killarney even more. The lakes,mountains and national park are amazing to experience. There's nothing like walking up past torc waterfall and meeting a deer coming past you with her fawn, soup for the soul as they say!!!!!!!

ps.Are you going to tour in Kerry, I'm sure you'd do well down here to say the least

2. The Following User Says Thank You to T1000 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (04-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by T1000 View Post
    Good to hear you enjoyed it Stephanie, if you liked Dingle then you'd love Killarney even more. The lakes,mountains and national park are amazing to experience. There's nothing like walking up past torc waterfall and meeting a deer coming past you with her fawn, soup for the soul as they say!!!!!!!

ps.Are you going to tour in Kerry, I'm sure you'd do well down here to say the least
    Oh, Dingle was fabulous I hear Killarney is as beautiful and I certainly shall visit on my time off . In the summertime ?

But I'm afraid I do not Tour.. my visitors come to me .. from all over.. I'm a 'destination' type a gal xx

Just a skip and a jump really.. from Killarney x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Sir Horny (04-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Oh, Dingle was fabulous I hear Killarney is as beautiful and I certainly shall visit on my time off . In the summertime ?

But I'm afraid I do not Tour.. my visitors come to me .. from all over.. I'm a 'destination' type a gal xx

Just a skip and a jump really.. from Killarney x
    Im afraid I have some bad news for you Stephanie

I'm gonna get to work on you SoCal girl and get you to Killarney for a steamy dalliance in la chambre and then I will bring you on a whirlwind tour of the local sites .

And if my charm and tongue does not work, I will just carpet bomb your inbox with pm's until you give in

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Disco Biscuit For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (04-12-12)

-------------------------
    Last edited by Stephanie; 04-12-12 at 02:06.

Your Avatar is enticing xx
    As is yours, I think I may have already expressed certain desires of how the natural shape and contours of your back stirred passion where it counts

You know you want to Stephanie, study that avatar a little more and let your imagination run wild

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Disco Biscuit For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (04-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Desirable Encounters View Post
    Slea Head.

There are even more scenic places in Kerry!
    Show me x

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Ah Steph ... so you ventured down to the land of the Kerryman ... heros one and all .... everyone outstanding in his own field !!!!

As for Dingle itself well as you know I'm sure you had a wonderful time !!! XX
    Kerrymen = heroes ?? What they do ?? But heroes or not, they were pleasing on the eye

A couple of pubs were recommended to me by a friend, to watch the 'Other Voices' concerts..

Before venturing out, I inquired at the hotel which ones I should go to as a lone woman: McCarthy's or Foxy John's..

I was told Foxy's is where all the single farmers go to hangout.. I went to McCarthy's.. and saw young ones

In the fields I saw only sheep. They were cute too lol xx

Reviews

Kerrymen = heroes ?? What they do ?? But heroes or not, they were pleasing on the eye

A couple of pubs were recommended to me by a friend, to watch the 'Other Voices' concerts..

Before venturing out, I inquired at the hotel which ones I should go to as a lone woman: McCarthy's or Foxy John's..

I was told Foxy's is where all the single farmers go to hangout.. I went to McCarthy's.. and saw young ones

In the fields I saw only sheep. They were cute too lol xx
    Heroes? Well my mother is a Kerrywoman and that what she always says ..... But they are, let's say, frequently out standing in their own fields!
    Ah McCarthy's beautiful blondes with long black dresses there!!
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses.
    No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
    This is the day your life really begins! (Bob Moawad)

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Biscuit View Post
    Im afraid I have some bad news for you Stephanie

I'm gonna get to work on you SoCal girl and get you to Killarney for a steamy dalliance in la chambre and then I will bring you on a whirlwind tour of the local sites .

And if my charm and tongue does not work, I will just carpet bomb your inbox with pm's until you give in
    Tease ... xx

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Biscuit View Post
    As is yours, I think I may have already expressed certain desires of how the natural shape and contours of your back stirred passion where it counts

You know you want to Stephanie, study that avatar a little more and let your imagination run wild
    Thank you re my Avatar .

Yes, you have told me of your stirrings re the back of my neck and the natural shape and contour of my back

Oh, fear not.. I am avidly studying your Avatar and my imagination is running Wild xx

I actually get turned on looking at it.. so now that is my prep for my appointments =>> study your Avatar..

.. and imagine.. can almost feel it.. oh, imagination.. such a wonderful thing xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Disco Biscuit (05-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    FFS who calls it 'Emmerdale Farm' anymore?? Emmerdale dude!

NOT THAT I WATCH IT OR ANYTHING! *cough*

I was in Dingle a few times..... had a few very bad fights with that damn dolphin.
    Lol x my LDM

I just saw this : was there an umbrella involved by any chance ? xx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234