Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: British soldiers arrested for a murder in Afghanistan

Default British soldiers arrested for a murder in Afghanistan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19918398

Sounds very much like they have shot a guy when he has surrendered.....

Reminds me of Gibraltar....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Clyde (12-10-12)

Blog Entries

they need to pull the troops out now. and they might of still felt threatened ???
    Sexy English Exotic babe LET ME TAKE YOU TO MY LAND OF FANTASIES AND FORBIDDEN PLEASURE'S

100% GENUINE AND 100% INDEPENDENT AND DISCRETION ASSURED 100% LEGAL

Quote Originally Posted by toya View Post
    they need to pull the troops out now. and they might of still felt threatened ???
    I think if they felt threatened they wouldn't be getting arrested for murder sadly.

Remember in the Iranian embassy siege. One terrorist survived and got out...the SAS were going to take him back inside and execute him until the noticed the cameras. Earlier on two terrorists had thrown their guns out of the window and surrendered. They were put up a wall and shot.

The British army has a history of ignoring the rules of engagement

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (12-10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19918398

Sounds very much like they have shot a guy when he has surrendered.....

Reminds me of Gibraltar....
    That's the problem when you send in soldiers they are traind to kill and are living on a knike edge of nerves police are traind to police and soldiers are not trained to police .......... the military fucks up every time cos of fear and adranilin ... I know 2 solders who have been to Iraq and there heads are fried from what they saw take that movie Hurt locker its not far from the truth
    Who loves ya baby......!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

skyliner (16-10-12), Stephanie (12-10-12), very shy guy (12-10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    That's the problem when you send in soldiers they are traind to kill and are living on a knike edge of nerves police are traind to police and soldiers are not trained to police .......... the military fucks up every time cos of fear and adranilin ... I know 2 solders who have been to Iraq and there heads are fried from what they saw take that movie Hurt locker its not far from the truth
    Haven't seen Hurt Locker...must watch it

This is wat a soilder is trained to do

Last edited by Clyde; 12-10-12 at 10:46.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    I think if they felt threatened they wouldn't be getting arrested for murder sadly.

Remember in the Iranian embassy siege. One terrorist survived and got out...the SAS were going to take him back inside and execute him until the noticed the cameras. Earlier on two terrorists had thrown their guns out of the window and surrendered. They were put up a wall and shot.

The British army has a history of ignoring the rules of engagement
    Not just the British army Martin but all armies,human nature sadly.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Clyde (12-10-12), Stephanie (12-10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Not just the British army Martin but all armies,human nature sadly.
    Oh yes....it's just that over there such atrocities get ignored, yet we are more than willing to hammer other countries for it. Hypocrisy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Clyde (12-10-12)

Soldiers and especially the SAS are trained to kill terrorists does not matter if they are afghan or Irish they are not trained to hold there hand and sing kumbaya with them. As for Gibralter the 3 Ira terrorists had planted a 500lb car bomb that was to blow up the following day during a changing of the guard ceremony. The changing of the guard is a big tourist attraction so you could imagine the devastation had the bomb gone off. The loss of life of both civilian and solider. Do you think the 3 terrorists would have lost any sleep I don't think so. In my opinion fair play for shooting ( executing ) the 3 Ira operatives the SAS made sure no more bombs would be planted by there hands again.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gaz72 For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (13-10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by gaz72 View Post
    Soldiers and especially the SAS are trained to kill terrorists does not matter if they are afghan or Irish they are not trained to hold there hand and sing kumbaya with them. As for Gibralter the 3 Ira terrorists had planted a 500lb car bomb that was to blow up the following day during a changing of the guard ceremony. The changing of the guard is a big tourist attraction so you could imagine the devastation had the bomb gone off. The loss of life of both civilian and solider. Do you think the 3 terrorists would have lost any sleep I don't think so. In my opinion fair play for shooting ( executing ) the 3 Ira operatives the SAS made sure no more bombs would be planted by there hands again.
    Hi...you have to remember, it wasn't army council who brought the court action, it was the families. Army council thought it was fair game.

The real issue is that laws are there to restrict everyone, the government as well as its enemies. If we have a culture where you can just execute who you want, next time British soldiers are captured, they will be just put up against a wall and shot. There will be no POW camps or imprisonment, governments and oppositions around the world will just save money and execute people upon capture.

This is why we have a rule of law. The other option is anarchy and barbarity.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (18-10-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast