Thread: new naturist massage in cork

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    Sorry giggling here at Passage parlors sounds kind of naughty
    My serious point ruined by a typo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbobbins For This Useful Post:

mature abby (08-06-13)

Reviews

Went to sth terrace yesterday nice massage topless but nothing else.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lfccork For This Useful Post:

xcitedcork (31-07-13)

The place in Washington St is now advertising " Libidinous Massage".... Anyone been recently?

Reviews

Was wondering what that was have a go and let us know the story!

Reviews

Went sun only half hour available,on the front for the time good looking irish girl topless,no extra even moved my hands when she was at the top of the table massaging my back,not sure would i return.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lfccork For This Useful Post:

xcitedcork (20-08-13)

Contacted the Washington Street crowd the other day asking what it was... Was told "Its all described in the text of the advertisement" and was then pretty much called a time-waster and told very rudely to go away unless I wanted an appointment... Needless to say I wont be going near them... I'll take my hard earned money elsewhere! The place on South Terrace is good massage wise and relatively cheap compared to traditional massage parlours.... So in summary you won't get a happy ending but you will receive a good service... I've been several times and will continue to visit....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mervetheperv For This Useful Post:

wfordman (23-08-13)

11. Default

So it's €60 for an hour? Same price as normal massages really, do the girls have nice racks, and do you get to choose a masseuse?

Libidinous Topless Massage in washington street have a picture on their ad of two fully naked women giving a massage, its a bit misleading.Should say pictures for illustration purposes only!!

New add up on Gt now described as "gentlemans massage" also says with a twist,
    ?
    Same crowd but suggesting again that now they do some extras, if anyone trys them can they let us know how they get on as it maybe just same story but with missleading add again

Thanks

Reviews

That's the place in sth terrace was told there may be he on offer but not cheap,had an hour in Washington st but absolutely nothing on offer.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast