Thread: Contacting the Ads Team

Default Contacting the Ads Team

Hi Patricia

Coming over again this week for a tour. Are there times when the ads team are not available ?? No-one works 24/7 we all know that. Just so I don't get stuck again... when shouldn't I call ???

T
    xx

Blog Entries

Hi Taylor,

9 - 6 Monday to Saturday is our usual office hours.

The phones get busy during peak hours sometimes though, making it is hard to get through.

Generally at least one of us will still be answering emails every evening and on Sundays, so there is usually someone around even when we are officially closed.

If you have any problem getting in touch, post here and I will personally sort you out.

Thanks

Pat x

Blog Entries

Wink Failing that you can always tour CHINA.....

Why not go do a chinese tour as im quite sure that you wont be missed too much here
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    Why not go do a chinese tour as im quite sure that you wont be missed too much here
    Mrs Brown this is none of your business and I thought you said you were going to behave yourself this year

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    You get where fog can't, was I even talking to you ??

Is your name Patricia ? Did I ask 'Mrsbrown - when is the best time to contact the ads team?'

No, it didn't.

So, you obviously can't read. Or you can, but maybe you can't see what we can see, interesting - though about offering yourself as a guinea-pig for medical experiments ???

FFS!

T
    xx